The Merchant Bazaar location:
Iowa Events Center: Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
833 5th Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50309
Merchant Bazaar hours:
6 PM – 9 PM Friday, August 28
8 AM – 7 PM Saturday, August 29
8 AM – 2:30 PM Sunday, August 30
Please read the following to make sure you are in compliance with the festival guidelines:
- Exhibitor set up will occur Friday between the hours of 2:00 PM until the Merchant Bazaar opening at 5:30 PM.
- All Exhibitors must be completely set up prior to the Merchant Bazaar opening at 8:00 AM Saturday, August 29. No set up is allowed during open Merchant Bazaar hours.
- Full payment must be received upon signing contract.
- Cancellations from date of contract to June 30, 2015 will incur a $150 cancellation fee.
- No refunds after July 15, 2015.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and sales tax permits.
- Should Exhibitor be offering a service that requires the physical participation of Iowa Yoga Festival attendees, Exhibitor will provide Iowa Yoga Festival with a certificate of Liability Insurance which provides proof of appropriate liability insurance to administer and offer such demonstration to the attendees.
- Exhibitor booth must be open and staffed in ordinance with Exhibition hours listed above.
- Exhibitor is solely responsible for securing exhibits and merchandise at night.
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Iowa Yoga Festival, its parents, subsidiaries, partners, sponsors, agents, employees, and assigns from any and all claims, causes of action suits, damages, theft, injuries, and losses to any person or goods arising out of or relating to the Festival. Exhibitor agrees that this release shall be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown.
- Iowa Yoga Festival shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performances arising from causes beyond Iowa Yoga Festival’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, weather, acts of God, fire, flood, terrorism, strikes, failure of suppliers or subcontractors to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.
- Iowa Yoga Festival reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been discussed during the application process and advertisements for entities other than listed on the application.
- Exhibitor shall permit photographs and video recording of their booths, employees and agents. All photographs and video footage shall be the sole property of Iowa Yoga Festival and may be exploited by Iowa Yoga Festival in any manner or media without obligation to exhibitor.